... is for the million things she gave me,
... means only that she's growing old,
... is for the tears she shed to save me,
... is for her heart of purest gold
... is for her eyes, with love-light shining
... means right, and right she'll always be
- Always change your underwear; you never know when you'll have an accident.
- Don't make that face or it'll freeze in that position.
- Be careful or you'll put your eye out.
- What if everyone jumped off a cliff? Would you do it, too?
- You have enough dirt behind those ears to grow potatoes!
- Close that door! Were you born in a barn?
- If you can't say something nice, don't say anything at all.
- Don't put that in your mouth; you don't know where it's been!